Big Blue Lift Instructions
YOUR LIFT HAS BEEN EXTENSIVELY TESTED MEETING THE HIGEST RELEVANT LEGISLATIVE STANDARDS. FURTHERMORE BY USING HIGH PRECISION LASER CUTTING FOR COMPONENT MANUGACTURE AND ‘STATE OF THE ART’ WELDING TECHNOLOGY WE CAN OFFER YOU:
A LIFETIME MECHANICAL GUARENTEE
EAZYRIZER HAS A SAFE WORKING LOAD OF 750 KG.
PLEASE USE THE LIFT SENSIBLY AND FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES SET OUT BELOW AND ON THE MOUNT INSTRUCTION SHEETS FOR YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY.
KEEP HANDS, FEET AND LOOSE CLOTHEING AWAY FROM ALL MOVING PARTS WHEN OPERATING.
We strongly advise assistance in the initial stages until proficiency is achieved for solo operation and remember! Always use the lift on a flat and level solid base, never on sloping, soft or uneven surfaces.
NEVER CLIMB ONTO THE MACHINE WHEN ELEVATED.
When involving wheels, front folks or engine removal or re-assembly, complete all heavy torquing at ground level then raise to suit.
If using a power drill take care not to reach the extremes of travel at speed, otherwise snatch or even damage to the machine may occur, (clockwise to raise – anticlockwise to lower) A RUBBER BUFFER IS INCORPPRTATED TO REDUCE THIS EFFECT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT THE SETUP AND OPERATION PLEASE CONTACT YOUR DISTRIBUTER FOR ADVICE BEFORE USE.
NEVER OPERATE THE LIFT WITH WORN OR DAMAGED PARTS AS THIS MAY COMPROMISE THE SAFETY OF THE MACHINE.
REGULARLY CHECK THE FOUR MAIN LIFTING ARM BOLTS AND TENSION TO 54Nm is required
**ALWAYS KEEP THE SCREW SHAFT, BRONZE NUT AND TOP BEARING WELL LUBRICATED WITH LM TYPE GREASE. LUBRICATE THE LIFTING POST WITH SILICON SPRAY. ***
WHEN USING A POSWER DRILL ENSURE IT HAS A RATING OF 600 WATTS & GEAR REDUCTION DRIVE AROUND 1000 RPM, DO NOT EXCEED THIS SPEED.
BIG BLUE Assembly instructions.
- Remove all packaging and check contents, now take the lifting pillar fig C and after removing the screw-shaft assembly assemble it with base fig B using the six M10 x 35 bolts and tighten them to 54 Nm.
- Turn upside down and fit the two wheel assemblies as shown in the diagram fig 12 tightening the bolts until resistance is felt then back off ¼ turn until the wheel is free to turn.
- With the lift in the normal position take the lifting arm fig A and remove the two outer guide bolts and fittings, now using a small amount of grease (supplied) fit the 8 nylon guides fig 9 into their respective holes from the inside.
- Place the lifting arm onto the pillar and re-fit the two outer guides tightening all four bolts to 54 Nm and check that the lifting arm is free to move up and down the lift.
- Take the screw-shaft assembly and after greasing the bearing fig 3 re-fit it to the lift as shown in the diagram, be sure to locate the large rubber buffer fig 5 before screwing it through the bronze lifting nut in the arm fig A.
- Continue screwing the shaft until it travels through the base plate and fit the nylon bush, small rubber buffer and 14mm washer as shown fig’s 4/6/7 and finally the split pin fig 8.
- Assembly is now complete, lubricate the entire length of the shaft with the grease and with your power drill run the machine up & down several times. The lift is now ready to use.